- 500 MB SSD Storage (20X Faster than Spinning Drives)
- 2 GB Bandwidth
- 3 Email Accounts
- 5 MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
- 1 Website supported
- 3 Parked Domains
- 1 GB SSD Storage (20X Faster than Spinning Drives)
- 10 GB Bandwidth
- 5 Email Accounts
- 10 MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
- 1 Website supported
- 3 Parked Domains
- 3 GB SSD Storage (20X Faster than Spinning Drives)
- 30 GB Bandwidth
- 15 Email Accounts
- 25 MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
- 3 Website supported
- 10 Parked Domains
Why Host with us?
- In comparison to website hosting companies that offer the same quality of shared hosting, these are the most affordable website hosting packages by far.
- All our servers use Solid State Drives (SSD). 20x faster than spinning drives. Faster loading times are good for SEO.
- We utilize CageFS this ensures that any mishap that happens in one user account, stays in that given account only.
- We take security seriously, we employ Patchman to scan all our WordPress, Drupal and Joomla sites for vulnerabilities to ensuring your site and your clients receive top notch security.
- We have anti-malware scanners.
- We install the LetsEncrypt SSL certificate for Free. An extra layer of security that ensures your clients they are in a safe environment.
- We support you all year round 365/24/7 Support.
Affordable Website Hosting: FAQ
BeefedUp web hosting is powered with Shared Hosting technology. Shared hosting is mostly used by website hosting companies use for their basic web hosting services. Because most websites don’t use many server resources when starting up, shared hosting lets our engineers put many websites on the same physical machine. This is how we can provide a reliable service at a low cost.
When you’re just starting a new blog, you’ll most likely have very basic website needs, or have a low traffic site, then Affordable Website Hosting and Business Website Hosting plans can be a great option for you.
Not at all! Our affordable price tag doesn’t mean poor service. Our web hosting enjoys the same reliability, uptime, and performance as our more advanced hosting services. We still use top-of-the-line hardware to power our affordable website hosting to make sure that your website is up and running anytime needed.
Mostly, yes. If you have a simple website or a business blog, or even several websites, you shouldn’t have problems hosting your sites.
Affordable Website Hosting is usually best for the following types of sites:
- Bloggers. Bloggers usually have lower traffic and simpler site needs, at least in the beginning. Plus, easy WordPress installation makes this a no brainer.
- Small business owners. Most small businesses only require a pretty simple site that’ll rank for local terms and give them a local online presence.
- Simple site builders. Sites with low traffic or only a few pages will require less resources from a host.Side projects. Don’t know if your new project will be a success? Start small with an affordable website hosting plan.
However, there are some cases where affordable website hosting may not be right for you. If your website needs a larger amount of resources than most, you may be better served with more advanced hosting, like Business Hosting or a Dedicated Server. Furthermore, if you are running a large e-commerce platform or online store, you may want the extra horsepower that a dedicated server provides. But for the vast majority of businesses, BeefedUp shared website hosting will be more than enough for your website or blog.
Yes! It is the # 1 panel in market. Here you can access a cPanel demo (pass: DemoCoA5620).
A Web Hosting Package and a domain name, then start building your website creation.
We also have web design services for the extremely busy.
Cpanel is a simple web based interface which gives control to access and manages the websites from creating the email to managing subdomains.
Uptime is the amount of time your site is online without going offline. Downtime is the amount of time your website is offline.
Domain names are names used to identify IP addresses.
Domain name refers to the IP of the system which hosted the website.
IP is the acronym of Internet Protocol. It is the method by which the data packet is sent from one computer to the internet. Each computer on the web has at least has one IP address.
Domain name registration is a process of registering a name to represent IP address of system which contains your website. Remembering a name is much easier than remembering numbers.
Domain names give you an identity and easier access to your website by typing the name.
Yes. If it turns out that your website or application outgrows shared hosting, you can upgrade to more advanced hosting, such as Business Hosting.
Business Hosting has the same experience you get with normal web hosting, except that it has more power behind it. With Business Hosting, you don’t need to worry about ongoing server administration like you would with a Sever.
With a Dedicated server, you get more resources, but also more control over the server itself. Keep in mind that a VPS can be much more complicated to use than your normal cheap web hosting. Managed VPS takes care of a lot of the important back-end stuff like security and monitoring, but you will still be responsible for the overall administration.
If you need the power of a server but you don’t need the additional flexibility of a server, Business Hosting may be right for you.
Bandwidth is the amount data and traffic allowed to transfer between user and server.
IMAP is short for Internet Message Access Protocol. With IMAP, the message does not remain on the local device, such as a computer, it remains on the server. POP3 is short for Post Office Protocol. With POP3 mail, it will connect and attempt to keep the mail located on the local device (mobile or computer). IMAP and POP3 are the most used protocol.
BeefedUp Web Hosting serves this Reliable Website Hosting WorldWide.Most of our clients come through these channels:
Affordable Website Hosting in United States, Affordable Website Hosting in Germany, Affordable Website Hosting in India, Affordable Website Hosting in United Kingdom, Affordable Website Hosting in South Africa, Affordable Website Hosting in Brazil, Affordable Website Hosting in Turkey, Affordable Website Hosting in France, Affordable Website Hosting in South Koria, Affordable Website Hosting in United Arab Emirates, Affordable Website Hosting in Canada, Affordable Website Hosting in Indonesia, Affordable Website Hosting in Italy, Affordable Website Hosting in Netherlands, Affordable Website Hosting in Morocco, Affordable Website Hosting in Malaysia, Affordable Website Hosting in Philipines, Affordable Website Hosting in Pakistan, Affordable Website Hosting in Argentina, Affordable Website Hosting in Bangladesh, Affordable Website Hosting in Cambodia, Affordable Website Hosting in Nigeria, Affordable Website Hosting in Armenia, Affordable Website Hosting in Palestine, Affordable Website Hosting in Thailand, Affordable Website Hosting in Turkmenistan, Affordable Website Hosting in Vietnam, Affordable Website Hosting in Austria